Favourite Coco Chanel Quotes

Just wanted to share with you guys some of my favourite quotes from the amazing designer, Chanel.  Hope you like them as much as me.  They are very classy.

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."

"There are people who have money and people who are rich."

"It is always better to be slightly underdressed."

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”

“Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.”

“I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.”

“My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.”

“I don’t do fashion, I am fashion.”

“I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.”

“In order to be irreplaceable one must be unique”

0 comments: