Skin [Extra] Care Routine

Young people especially suffer with acne.  It's really important to take good care of your skin in order to have clear and healthy looking skin. I included links for each of the products which are all really affordable! 
Morning:
When you wake up to get ready in the morning one of the most important things to do is wash your face.  For mornings I prefer a softer face wash like Cetaphil.   It gets rid of all the grossness you wake up with if you know what I mean, haha.  It gets you started off right with clean skin.  On top of that it wakes you up!  If you wear makeup don't apply excess.
Throughout the Day:
It depends on how your day has been but if you’ve been pretty active wipe of with a wet towel or wipe when needed, or instead to save time you can also use some oil absorbing sheets or blotting papers.  These sheets absorb all the extra oil on your skin and leave it feeling that way.  THEY ARE AMAZING.  I know they sell some in Sephora in really cute packs but the one and only brand I’ve always used has been Clean and Clear .  Clean and Clear (in my opinion) is one of the best skin care brands and always works like a miracle.  
Night:
REMOVE ALL MAKEUP.  Makeup clogs pores causing acne so it is really important to avoid at as much as possible.  As soon as you can wipe it all off.  If you take night showers this is especially important.  The steam from the shower opens up your pores, that means makeup and all the gunk would get in therefore clogging your skin.  Remove with makeup removing wipes, Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are known to be one of the best products for that out there.  At night I think it's a good idea to use a stronger face wash at night to remove everything that accumulated throughout your busy day.  I like face scrubs because they leave your face feeling super soft.  I love Neutrogena or Clean and Clear products for that.  After washing my face I apply CLEAN AND CLEAR ADVANTAGE ACNE SPOT TREATMENT which I posted about a while ago when trying it out, since then it has become part of my daily skincare routine.  It's a miracle.
Every Once in a While:
Applying these everyday might dry up your skin but sometimes it's fun to treat yourself to a relaxing face mask or pore strips.
Recommendation:
I got this gel brush thing to wash my face at Sephora a while ago and it's amazing.  I feel like it cleans your face a lot more than when you just use your hands because it deep cleans.  Its called the SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Pore Cleansing Pad.  

All photos from Google

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog looks amazing!!! omg I love it! (oh and btw im definetly gonna check out that gel brush!)

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! You should.