Product Review: Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment


I usually feel uneasy when trying out a new product because I don't know if it actually works or if it will make my skin break out.  Sometimes when I read things about the product I don't know if I should even believe it.  If you guys are like me I hope you feel more comfortable knowing I have no reason to lie and I just want to help another teen out.  I want to start off by saying that I am not one of those teenagers who suffer from severe acne, I just have breakouts here and there.  When I do get pimples though, they last a long time.  A couple days ago I got a cream called 'Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment' and I thought why not do a review?

Daily Observations:
Day 1:
I put on the cream last night.  It claims that 100% of people noticed results on the first use.  I'm not going to argue even though the effects were very minor.  My spots slightly dried up.
Day 2:
I did notice that the bright red zits are know light pink and almost blend in with my skin. The pimples dried up a bit more.
Day 3:
Wooops!  I lost the cream tube! lol sorry about that..
Day 4:
I found it!  My acne completely dried up and it blends in pretty well with my skin.
Day 5:
My pimples now just look like spots a shade darker than my skin.
Day 6:
They're almost gone!
Day 7:
All my zits are basically gone although my skin isn't completely smooth.
Day 8:
My skin is clear unless you look really closely.
Day 9:
Same as day eight.
Day 10:
My skin is clear!  There is still uneven colour in my fave.
Day 11:
My skin is clear!

Would I recommend this?
Hell yeah!

Final Thoughts:
I loved this product so much! It was very effective and i'm extremely satisfied with the result.  I think this is one of the few items I will completely go through.  I will definitely be re-buying this.

Hope this helped you guys! Please leave your thoughts below. :-)