Holiday Nail Polish Collection


Colours go in and out every season and this is no exception.  For some reason I feel like there are two winter seasons.  Before and after the Holidays.  Personally I like before the holidays because of the festivity.  I just wanted to share the nail polish I use around this season.  Most colours look great either with a matte or shiny top coat.  Hope you enjoy!


 Nudes... No better way to start off this list with the classiest, understated, hottest trend right now.  These colours give a polished elegant look that isn't flashy yet leaves a statement.  Perfect for elegant dinners or meeting the parents.

Colours (Left to Right):
O.P.I~You Don't Know Jacques!
E.L.F~Smokey Brown
O.P.I~Over The Taupe
O.P.I~Barefoot In Barcelona
O.P.I~Tickle My France
Essie~Comfy In Cashmere
Essie~All Eyes On Nudes


Dark Colours are good for late nights and dinners.  These are the elegant classics.  They look good with any classy, simple, classic outfit.

Colours (Left to Right):
O.P.I~Big Apple Red
E.L.F~Dark Navy
O.P.I~Lincoln Park After Dark


Dark colours are good for nights but what about days we are feeling less cold and dark.  Light Pastels are so cute!  Especially when you are missing warmer months, they are fun yet still cool.

Colours (Left to Right):
O.P.I~Alpine Snow
Essie~Muchi, Muchi
Vogue~Cielo Rosa
Revlon~Pure Pearl


Metals are perfect for the holiday season.  They have the perfect touch of festive fun without being too over the top.  Gold especially is one of the top Christmas colours. 

Colours (Left to Right):
Essie~Good as Gold
Savina~Bali Bliss
Urban Outfitters~Runaway


As I mentioned above metals are perfect for festive fun without looking overdone.  But if you are that girl who likes the fun, statement, flashy looks glitter colours are perfect.  They add just the right sparkle.  They work great for night parties.  But I must warn you, glitter is extremely hard to remove!

Colours (Left to Right):
Sally Hansen~Rockstar Pink
NYC~Starry Silver Glitter
Wet and Wild~Sparked/Etincelante
Urban Outfitters~Sweet Sugar (and it's matte!)
China Glaze~Electrify 


I know this isn't nail polish but I couldn't finish without sharing this with you guys!  IT IS A MIRACLE.  Most times the reason I didn't do my nails was because I didn't have time to let them dry, but with these drying drops I don't have to worry!  They dry in ten seconds. 

O.P.I~Drip Dry

0 comments: