Trend Alert! Flowy Pants

Fashionable city dwellers show off their style. (Google Images)


Skinny pants used to be the norm but I feel like this year everybody stepped out of their comfort zone and I hope they do the same next year in 2016.  These pants were popular in the 60s and 70s so they make the perfect essencial for a retro look.  I love this trend because you can rock it anywhere from the streets of the city to the beach and it's so comfortable yet you still look put together and fashionable.  Flowy Pants, also known as palazzo pants, complete any look and never make it look boring!  I was starting to get bored of the same types of pants all the time so these are so refreshing.  They can also look like a maxi skirt.  What is also so cool about them is they complete any street style look.  I LOVE THEM.

0 comments: