4 Easy Last Minute D.I.Y Halloween Costume Ideas

It's October and to be more precise one week before Halloween!  Some of us haven't even decided what we're going to be even though most of us have an event or party to go to.  So here I have a few really cute and easy last minute costume ideas for you guys. Hope they help!
 
Sugar Skull:
This costume looks really cool and since it focuses mainly on the face you don't have to worry a lot about the outfit.  Just buy some face paint or a sugar skull makeup kit and find a tutorial.  They're really easy to do.   The picture from above is taken from a really good tutorial I found on YouTube, here's the link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ2PE0Ei-eY


Modernized Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz:
Get a light blue gingham overall type dress or D.I.Y it (Bethany Mota has a cute and EXTREMELY EASY D.I.Y for that) and wear a white top underneath (crop tops are a cute idea).  Pare that cute outfit with some red converse and a braided hairdo.  

Cat:
This is really unoriginal to be honest but it's the easiest.  Wear a cute black outfit, cat ear headband, and draw some whiskers.  Also for your makeup do a cat eye!
Chic Mime:
This is one of my favorites.  I think it's so chic.  A fashionable take on the classic mime!  Wear a pretty horizontal black stripe shirt with black skinny jeans or tights.  Add a red little silky scarf to match your red lip.  The girl from the picture on the left is  instagram user @xulia_arneiro and did an amazing job with this makeup look.  

I hope you guys like these costumes and if you guys do recreate one please, please, please tag me on Instagram as @daniur1 or on google+ +Daniela Uribe  so I can see them♥

I would like to add none of these pictures are mine and I give credit to google images!



0 comments: