Fall Playlist 2015


It’s sweater weather and you know what that means!  Oversized sweaters, cute beanies, cozydays, crunchy colourful leaves, etc.  Who wouldn't be excited for that.  So today i'm going to share my autumn playlist.  Just so you know some if not a lot of this music won't be from 2015 its just what i'll be listening to.  In case you don't notice my fall playlist is really alternative for some reason.  I hope you enjoy! ♥

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood (It's kind of in the name haha)
Why you only call me when you're high - The Arctic Monkeys (Favourite band by the way)
Lessons in love - Neon Trees
Fever - Black Keys
Knee Socks - The Arctic Monkeys
Love me Again- John Newman
Riptide- Vance Joy
Come a Little Closer - Cage the Elephant
Cigarette Day Dreams - Cage the Elephant
Hungry Like The Wolf- Duran Duran
Just My Type - Saint Motel
Female robbery - The Neighbourhood
Everybody Talks- The Neon Trees
More than just a dream - Fitz and the Tantrums
My Head Is An Animal - Of Monsters and Men
Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
The Walker - Fitz and the Tantrums

0 comments: